Whether you love or hate blue cheese, it doesn’t matter. A friend or loved one will ask you to buy fresh blue cheese one day. You scratch your head and ask, “Where on earth would I find the stores that carry the types of blue cheese my honey wants?”
Believe it or not, it can be challenging to buy fresh blue cheese. Here are some reasons why:
1. Some people love it. Some people hate it. Grocery stores do not want the smell of, say, the English blue cheese that your wife wants, to drive away half of their customers.
2. See those streaks of blue that make blue cheese blue? Yes, those are molds. They’re deliberately put there. The thing is, grocery stores can be uncomfortable with molds on their frozen shelves.
3. Alright, your favorite store may be an exception. But blue cheese is a niche product and they’re selling other stuff too! Chances are strong that they do not carry all the types of blue cheese in your shopping list.
4. What about quality in general? Grocery stores tend to cater to as wide a customer base as possible. There’s a strong chance that the blue cheese on the freezers are low-priced commercial type that make you doubt whether it’s up to your discriminating taste.
Thus, it can be a real challenge to find the kind of blue cheese that you really want. Once you find it, their distance from your home can possibly be daunting.
5. Lastly, what about freshness? Grocery stores are not usually known for fresh stuff. In fact, to them, the fewer fresh stuff they have, the better it is for their bottom line.
The good news is that blue cheese lovers now have a much better alternative: buying fresh blue cheese online. It hurdles all of the above challenges of finding the English blue cheese that you want:
1. Products and information are just a few clicks away. Shop at the comfort of your own home or office. Imagine that. Browse through all types of blue cheeses available with a few clicks. You accomplish more by shopping online than driving your car through all the traffic, snow or rain, from one cheese shop to the next.
2. They deliver to your home. For another to you can have your much coveted blue cheese within 2-3 days.
3. They sell blue cheese. You might say, of course they sell blue cheese. Well, this ought to be stated: what you want is real blue cheese! You get that by purchasing online. You’ll find sites that sell nothing else but high quality blue cheese that’s really true to tradition of process and taste. That means, there’s no discriminating grocery store that want to sell only highly commercial stuff.
4. They come with descriptions. Newbie or otherwise, descriptions are absolutely useful. Online shops give you these.
5. They come with customer reviews and forums. Now, talk about asking a fellow customers how he or she likes English blue cheese without necessarily bothering them. Just read the reviews. You may also comment to some. That way you initiate yourself to the fine blue cheese community.
6. They recommend associated products. Your wife says, “Don’t you ever forget blue cheese dressing!” No sweat with online purchases. Just take advantage of the reminders in the shopping site that says, “People who buy this also buy blue cheese dressing.”
7. These days, you have a better shot at buying freshness along with your blue cheese, by buying it online. Online shops state whether a thing is new or not, so demand new. Secondly, most if not all brands ship your blue cheese straight from the “caves,” so to speak. If for some reason you think they didn’t deliver on their promise, just get back to them, ask for your money back or tell them to send a new one. They wouldn’t say no. Their name in the online world hangs in the balance.
As you see, buying fresh blue cheese is best done online. Everything–from shops to reviews–is just a few clicks away. Plus you enjoy the convenience of having them shipped to your own home with all its coveted freshness. Nothing can be better.
Article from articlesbase.com