Returns & Refunds
If you’re not satisfied we’re not satisfied! We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you decide, for any reason, that you are not happy with your new area rug simply return it. You have 30 days upon receipt of your new area rug to return it for a full refund of the purchase price.
Here is how the return process works:
- Fill out the form below or contact us at 877.776.5022 (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain Time) within 30 days of receiving your area rug.
- We will assign a Return Authorization (RA) number, and then contact you with return shipping information. (Please note your return can not be accepted without an RA #.)
- Rugs must be repackaged like new in the original packaging or an equivalent of the original packaging. The RA# needs to be visible on the outside of the packaging.
- Ship using any carrier of your choice that can provide a tracking number and insurance for your package. Ship to the address given to you by our customer service department. (Cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.)
- We will credit your account upon verification of the product being received in new and saleable condition (free of stains, soil, damage, etc.). Credits may take up to 10 days to process.
Applicable restrictions to the Return Policy:
- Rug needs to be in new and salable condition (free of stains, soil, damage, pet hair, smoke odors, etc.) - Rugs returned in non-saleable condition may or may not be able to be returned to the customer. In such cases no credit will be issued.
- Clearance, Personalized, and Custom-made rugs are not returnable.
- Items are not returnable after the 30-Day In-Home Trial Period.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping and handling charges.
- No returns will be accepted without a return authorization (RA) number.
- Area Rug pads that have been opened from the original packaging are not returnable.
IMPORTANT: We highly recommend insuring your return shipment with the courier for its full price in case of loss or damage in transit back to us. You are responsible for filing claims with the courier you use in case of loss or damage.